Digital Tie-Dye Spirals Vol 2 - Photoshop Brushes
Have you ever wanted to make tie-dye patterns without the mess?
Create awesome digital tie-dye patterns with this custom set of 20 Photoshop Brushes! The possibilities are endless! If you can think it you can make it!
This is perfect for artists of all kinds! Designers, fashion designers, illustrators, hobbyists, and crafters!
Great for branding projects or creating your own UNIQUE patterns and art, whether personal or commercial work - this is a great set for you to assist you in your wonderful creations!
Check out some of the work I've been creating with these brushes on Society6! Pattern pictured above is available as a print on products on my Society6 shop: www.society6.com/dianepascual
Use these brushes as a guide, a pattern shape, or customize them any way you want!
Some basic knowledge of Photoshop is helpful, step by step PDF book instructions included.
What's included in Volume 2 - Spiral Brush Pack:
- .abr file to load onto your brush preset palette
- Formatted for Photoshop CS5 and above
- All brushes are high res 2000px by 2000px across for creating higher res files.
- 20 Large Tie-Dye Brushes: spirals, loops, half teeth, random spiders, sunburst spirals, and sunburst stars!
- Includes a Photoshop PSD file of a sample pattern layout - here I've outlined what brushes I've used, what layer blend modes I've used, and some sample inspiration!
- Includes a PDF Brush Guide.
Want More? Check Out my Skillshare Class on:
Digital Tie-Dye Pattern Making in Photoshop http://skl.sh/2ojBVpm