Digital Tie-Dye Vol. 1
$14.00 – $95.00
Create snazzy patterns and awesome backgrounds with these groovy tie-dye photoshop brushes! Custom made and handcrafted with love, our digital tie-dye photoshop brushes comes with 18 different brushes. The possibilities are endless! If you can think it you can make it!
Add a little more style and flair to your patterns, backgrounds, apparel, or illustration work. This is perfect for artists of all kinds! Designers, fashion designers, illustrators, hobbyists and crafters! Great for branding projects or creating your own UNIQUE patterns and art.
What's included in Volume 1 - Brush Pack:
- .abr file to load onto your brush preset palette
- Formatted for Photoshop CS5 and up
- All brushes are high res 2000px by 2000px across for creating higher res files.
- 8 Large Tie-Dye Brush Clumps: for blocking out bigger areas.
- 10 Individual Tie-Dye Stripe Brushes
- Includes an in-depth 10 Page PDF Guide Book for using brushes and Pro tips, techniques.
Tie-dye patterns and fabrics have been around for a while with roots in India, Japan, and Africa. Tie-dye is most commonly created by tying a string around the fabric, folding it in different ways and then applying the dye to fabric. It's a very involved process, one that is messy and takes time to dry. Tie-dye in America was popularized by the hippies of the 60s mainly as an expression of their free-spirit and rebellion from the strict social norms of the 50s. It's interesting to note that a more modern version is starting to come back and finding its way into home goods, apparel, shoes, etc.
Simple tricks for creating a design:
- Pick a color scheme and do some research online to find some inspiration
- Paint your designs into separate photoshop layers so that you can adjust the placement of elements to your liking.
- You can transform and edit the layers horizontally and vertically to get different results.
- Play with duplicating the layers and changing the layer blend mode to multiply, color burn to get interesting effects. I also recommend playing with the layer opacity to get different effects.
- Play and have fun!
Want More? Check Out my Skillshare Class on:
Digital Tie-Dye Pattern Making in Photoshop http://skl.sh/2ojBVpm
Standard, Commercial, Extended
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.