I’m so excited to release my newest product! A set of 20 unique Photoshop brushes that I created, Digital tie dye spirals vol 3! Taken from patterns that I’m inspired by! My vol 2 Photoshop brush set did so well on my Creative Market shop that I decided to create more and recently took a few weeks to put this together.
What’s included in the Digital Tie-Dye Spirals Brushes Vol. 3 Brush Pack:
- .abr file to load onto your brush preset palette
- Formatted for Photoshop CC but will work for earlier versions (if you need it formatted for an older version email – email@example.com) Will work on Mac or PC versions.
- All brushes are high res 2000px by 2000px across for creating higher res files.
- 20 Large Tie-Dye Brushes: spirals and random shapes
- Includes a PDF Brush Guide.YouTube Video Tutorials https://bit.ly/2ItA3U7
Some basic knowledge of Photoshop is helpful, step by step PDF book instructions included to install brushes.
My Digital Tie-Dye Spiral Vol 3 Photoshop brush set…
…is perfect for artists of all kinds! Designers, fashion designers, illustrators, hobbyists and crafters!
Extensive Workbook and Guide to Digital Tie-Dye Pattern Making in Photoshop coming soon and Procreate Brushes in the works!
Tutorial videos on YouTube coming soon! Check for my YouTube channel link below and watch some other videos on pattern making in Photoshop!
Check out my
YouTube Video Tutorialshttps://bit.ly/2ItA3U7
Really exciting stuff! When i started creating digital tie-dye brushes in Photoshop, I only really wanted make digital patterns. But in the process of doing so I ended up making my own Photoshop brushes! I wanted to create pre-made shapes that I can re-use over and over in different variations and compositions. And I thought, wouldn’t it be cool if other people can do the same? So I decided I’d create a set for other people to use! And I didn’t mean to keep creating but as I did this I got really deep into it! Creating is so much fun!
Other Brush Sets on Creative Market:
Related Posts: Digital Tie Dye Pattern Making Class in Photoshop